Surrounded by His Love

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

12th Feb 2006
WATER BAPTISM SERVICE

N252's first water baptism candidate for the year 2006, Alice Suryadi! :)

Her supporters! *(And Sis Kless too!)

We belong to Service 2!

Pastor Zhuang conducted the water baptism service for all candidates that day

A time of praise and worship unto the Lord

Alice takes her first step into the baptism pool... all set and ready!

The water looks so inviting... :)

Here I come!

Pst: "Alice, I baptize you in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit"

Buried with Christ in baptism... raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead ~ Col 2:12

Separated from the old life of sin and defeat! On to lead a new life of righteousness and victory!

Alice and Sis Kless... on their way down to B2

Changed out of her wet clothing

Where are all of you leading me to?!

What's this???

It's an apple! I'm the apple of God's eye! :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home